Afro Deity Castor Oil Challenge

Friday 25 October 2013


This time next week, I will once again be embarking on a castor oil challenge. My last attempt wasn't all that successful, but there's no need to dwell in the past. This time I will succeed.... I think!

Afro Deity - the online hair and beauty shop - have launched their second castor oil challenge to help keep our hair healthy through the winter months. The rules are that you have to use castor oil in your hair at least 3 times a week from November 1st 2013 to January 31st 2014.

I'm currently using my castor oil formula around once a week to oil my scalp after washing. So the challenge for me will be to up my usage to 3 times per week. This was were I failed miserably last time, but I'm really determined to complete the challenge and report on any changes in my hair properly.

Here's my plan
Continue to use castor oil on my scalp once a week
Add castor oil to my regular deep conditioner once a week
Seal ends with castor oil once per week - mid week, in between washes

If you want to take part, read more about the challenge HERE and join the Facebook Page or the Pinterest Board

Will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!