Beauty Emergencies - Eyebrow Pencil

Wednesday 9 January 2013


Ever since I discovered Sleek's Eyebrow Kit I've been unable to leave the house without my naturally reckless eyebrows firmly in place. So when I woke up last Thursday morning and couldn't find it, panic set in. Faced with being late to work on the first day back after the crimbo break I had to head out - eyebrow-less.

Passing Superdrug on my way into work I nipped in to and see if I could find a quick (cheap) fix to get me through the day. I decided on MUA eyebrow pencil in Brunette - mainly because it was only £1.

For an emergency product it's not that bad. One end has a firm bristled brush to smooth your eyebrows into place before applying the product.

The pencil itself is soft, easy to apply and can be blended in if required. The only downside is that it doesn't set very well so you really can't touch your face for the rest of the day. I discovered that the hard way.




This will be sitting on my desk at work for future eyebrow-less days - I'm sure there will be many more to come.

MUA Eyebrow Pencil in Brunette - £1 Superdrug

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!